Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Just a few pics

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    posein1
    posein5
    posin2
    prancer

    Everytime I tried to face the camera beau went the other way. He has decided he hates having his picture made and to get those you see took us an hour of fighting with him! So long as I didnt look at the cam he was fine LOL..silly horse!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    nice

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Never seen a camera shy horse....*S

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    roger- he gets it from his momma... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Isn't it funny how when you want them to do something they almost seem hellbent on doing the opposite? LOL. He's gogeous though. I wish Grandma S. would let me have a horse and that I could afford it. Maybe someday. My Dad plans on keeping the place and allowing me to put my own place on the property which is 17 acres so I may get my dream eventually *S*. One never knows. Animals of any kind seem to be a comfort. And they all have such intriguing personalities. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    nice pics Chele

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thx everyone!

    Yep he is very camera shy. I dont know why but heck aaron held up his wallet the other say and Beau thought it was a cam so he ran off! I dunno what caused it..Dave he does get it honest LOL

    BMR Maybe you can get a horse one day..I dont know what i'd do without mine..if i had more room id have more of them!!(someday uh huh)

    thx CG!!

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He is as beautiful as his momma! I love these
    pics!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awww thanks Judy! I really appreciate your words.. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    *Olivia*
    Guest *Olivia*'s Avatar

    Post

    you two are so colour co-ordinated....not only are you both redheads, your shirt even matches his rope thingy *L*..... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    he's bootiful...i love the one of him prancing away with his tail swishing, i can just feel the joy in him *VBS*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •